In a common occurrence, you bend over to pick up the pencil you inadvertently dropped on the floor. Or you bend over to pick up the soap bar that has slipped through your fingers in the shower. Or ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. You will be asked to fill out paper work. Yes, our paper work contains details about your injuries but only to help the doctor better identify your condition.
2. One of our friendly staff will bring you back to our exam room.
3. They will review your medical history with you and get other additional information.
4. You will meet with Dr. Sean Feeney. He will first talk to you about your pain, injuries, medical history, and lifestyle.
5. He will then do a physical examination where he performs detailed orthopedic tests to further assess your condition. You are fully clothed and are NOT asked to change into a gown.
6. Dr. Feeney, will then determine if X-rays will be needed, if so they will be done that day in our office with our new digital X-ray machine. At this point you may be asked to change into a gown depending on your attire. X rays are reviewed IMMEDIATELY.
7. Depending on how much pain you are in we may or may not perform treatment the first day.
8. You will be scheduled for a report of findings visit. At which time Dr. Feeney will educate you on your condition and give you a plan to get you better as fast as possible.
9. If needed we will coordinate pain management, neurology, and/or an attorney consultation before you leave your first visit.